Want to stop worrying about money?
Need to become financially secure?
- Are you beginning to practice? When you were training, you could buy what you needed. Now that you’re in practice there’s extra money. You need to know what to do with what you earn.
- Are you starting a family? Before you had kids, money was no big deal but now you’re starting to worry about the future, buying a house, paying for college, settling down… being responsible. Your kids need a safe, comfortable place to call home and it’ a big decision for you, and you want to make the right move.
- Are you making partner? You’ll have more money than ever before and you’re not sure if you should invest it or pay off debt. Medicare, higher taxes, malpractice risks you know things are changing for the worse and you know you need to set things up so that the money you make will last a lifetime.
You need a plan to get on track.
Nothing is more important than your plan for your family’s future. Decisions you make today will make a difference for years to come.
Imagine how it would feel to…
- Pay off all your debts
- Prepare for financial emergencies
- Buy a nice home in a good neighborhood
- Save all the money you need for kids’ college
- Get the right life and disability insurance
- Know you’ll be able to retire some day
Earning six figures is a good start but the only way to be certain you’ll have enough is to make the right moves today.
Taking the first step is easy…
Start by subscribing to Certain Times, the physician family financial newsletter: