Plan to Support the Ones You Love
When you were growing up, your parents did what they could to help you prepare for your future.
And now that you’re all grown up, it’s your turn to help them prepare for their future.
Make a plan to take care of your aging parents so you’ll feel good about doing the right thing for them. And if you have a child with special needs, plan to set aside enough resources to support them in the future.
With a Family Support Plan, you can...
- Get organized: We help you gather your thoughts and your documents in one place.
- Set a realistic goal: Think through the who, what, and when of taking care of aging parents or providing for a special needs child.
- See your options clearly: Understand the pros and cons of using your resources to support them.
- Know what it takes: Find out how much you need to be putting away each month for your family.
- Find out what to do: Gain step-by-step instructions to build a fund for their support.