Our Electronic Financial Record (EFR) makes it easy to...
- See all your finances in one place
- Keep in touch with changes in your financial situation
- Stay on the same page at the same time with your financial advisor
SET A GOAL
Think about how you can...
- Save interest on student loans
- Buy the right home the first time
- Get a head start on paying for college
- Save taxes while you nvest for retirement
- Give back by taking care of aging parents
MAKE A PLAN
In the Plan Visit you can...
- See how to save taxes
- Find out how much to save and where to invest
- Avoid the mistakes that other doctors have made
GET ON TRACK
Unlimited Followup Visits give you...
- Step-by-step guidance to put your plan into action
- Investment advice or portfolio management for each of your accounts
- Personalized answers to help you save taxes and avoid mistakes wth student loans, disability insurance, life insurance, banking, budgeting, mortgages, retirement accounts, college savings plans, self-employment, income taxes, estate planning and asset protection
STAY ON TRACK
Annual Checkups help you...
- See your progress
- Make adjustments
- Get fresh advice about what to do next
We're here when you need us!
We know doctors don't keep banker's hours, so we make sure we’re available when you are: early mornings, lunchtime, evenings and occasionally weekends. Call, text, email or stop by the office if you happen to be in Oregon. We can serve clients in all 50 states.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy. Request your Initial Visit, then we will contact you within two business days to schedule a time that works for you.
How long does it take?
About four days after you return your Registration Kit, we can schedule your Welcome Visit. After that, the pace of our Financial Security Process depends on you: how busy your schedule is, how quickly you respond to requests , and how complex your situation is. We like to keep things moving but we refuse to sacrifice quality for speed.
How do I get organized?
You don’t “have to get organized first.” We can guide you through this part of the process, making it easier and more comfortable for you.
What's the next step?
It’s simple: request your Initial Visit.
More questions? Contact us.